- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after your visit.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Healing Lotus Acupuncture310 836-8858
Visa/MC and Amex Accepted
We regret that the Pasadena office is closing as of July 28, 2022. Please come and see us in West LA!
- Los Angeles office12240 Venice Blvd, Suite 28
Los Angeles, CA 90066
New Hours starting July 28th:
- Monday8am - 4pmTue8am - 4pmThursday8am - 4pmFriday8am - 4pmSat8am - 4pm
Dear Renna, You are one in a million!! My mother passed away in January ’04 and I was experiencing intense feelings of loss, sadness and unable to work. After a few treatments with you I began to feel as if a “weight was lifted off of my body”. I am still sad but I am able to cope. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me.
– Evelyn Siegel, Los Angeles,•January 22, 2021•Verified... Read more »
I found Renna after 20 years of suffering with a painful autoimmune disease. I had an allergic reaction to most foods and was down to only 5 foods that I tolerated. Even those 5 foods I had difficulty digesting. Western medicine was unable to provide anything to help me. The drugs that they had were of very little usefulness for my condition and had terrible long term side effects. Then Renna introduced me to energy medicine and the highly effective... Read more »
Simply put she just gets it. If you’re searching for answers for something your doctor can’t solve….see Renna! If you are searching for overall generalized wellness…see Renna! If you are searching for a cure to your chronic pain or allergies…see Renna! This woman is legit and you won’t be disappointed.
– Ruth J•January 22, 2021•Verified Client
You will not find a better practitioner of Eastern and Western medicine was last modified: October 28th, 2022 by admin
I hate needles so much that I passed out when I got my ears pierced! But, acupuncture needles are nothing, especially considering the instant and ongoing relief. Renna is great because not only is she compassionate, professional and fun to work with, being an RN, she truly combines the best of East and West medicine.
– Dr. Nancy B. Irwin,•January 22, 2021•Verified Client
The best of East and West medicine was last modified: October 28th, 2022 by... Read more »
Dear Renna, Thank you so much for your gentle, caring, compassionate treatment of my “aches and pains”. As you know I have never before tried acupuncture and was a bit apprehensive, as I am somewhat ”needle-phobic”. Much to my surprise, not only was the treatment painless, but I found it relaxing as well! Your professional follow-up and on-going support have meant so much to me. (And I love your ‘magic potion’ too!) Thank you again for everything. Gratefully, Laura